1. Kim Nam-joon was born on September 12, 1994, in Ilsan, Gyeonggi Province.
2. RM is the main leader of BTS the biggest KPOP group in the world , as well as a songwriter and a producer.
3. He has composed or produced over 100 songs,
4. Before joining Big Hit Entertainment in 2010, RM was an underground rapper whose stage name was Runch Randa .
5. He became interested in hip-hop after listening to Epic High's hit "Fly."
6. He started writing songs in 2007, when he was in 7th grade, and shared them on online hip-hop community sites.
7. Big Hit Entertainment CEO Bang Si-hyuk decided to form the Bangtan Boys after meeting RM,
8. Early in his career, he had suffered from an identity crisis as an idol rapper, torn between the pursuit of pure hip-hop and an idol career.
9. As a child, RM had a fondness for uniforms and wanted to become an apartment guard.
10. The voice is not his strong point. Bang Si-hyuk once told her to "just rap" after listening to her singing. But fans loved her vocals in V and RM's collaboration track "4' clock."
11. RM's favorite karaoke song was "Ddaeng Daeng Daeng" by Supreme Team.
12. In high school, RM's Ilhoon and BTOB were members of the same club.
13. He is currently enrolled in Global Cyber University alongside Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook.
14. RM has a younger sister the same age as Jungkook. But he said he wouldn't introduce her to him.
15. RM is 181 centimeters tall , and is the tallest member of BTS .
16. He has no religion.
17. When he was a student, he studied at around 30-40 hagwons.
18. His IQ score is 148.
19. When he was 15, RM's TOEIC score was 850 out of 990.
20. RM wrote the lyrics to "No More Dream" because he had no more dreams when he was in school.
21. RM tried dreadlocks when he was in middle school.
22. RM studied abroad in New Zealand for six months.
23. He is instructed to speak in English in BTS foreign media interviews. He learned English while watching the hit NBC sitcom "Friends."
24. RM spoke at UNICEF 's "Generation Unlimited" youth initiative held at the United Nations Headquarters in New York.
25. At first, RM's dancing skills were bad. Fans used to make fun of his dancing skills out of love, but now he's improved a lot.
26. RM is called "the god of destruction" because he fails to control his power and breaks things around him.
27. With his “destructive” hand, he once ripped off Jungkook ’s shirt while performing “ Fake Love ” on stage. Fans loved it.
28. He once broke the glass floor, which was part of a music video for 'Blood, Sweat and Tears,' while dancing.
29. He's the clumsiest member of the group, and it got him into a lot of trouble.
30. Often forgetting to return things he borrowed from other members, he once took V's headphones and didn't return them for two months.
31. He had lost his passport in 2016 and 2017, while touring Northern Europe and Chile, respectively. Members say they are used to it now.
32. He enjoys reading and studies vocabulary to improve his speech.
33. If he focuses on something, he really gets into it. He said he searched for interview articles about a designer of his favorite figure to learn more about his design,
34. His favorite number is 1.
35. He doesn't eat seafood and hates cigarettes.
36. He is an advocate for LGBT rights.
37. RM likes sweet snacks like cotton candy, chocolates and cakes.
38. He has a pet dog named Rap Mon.
39. RM's favorite colors are black, purple and pink .
40. One of his favorite movies is “ Eternal Sunshine ”.
41. If he was a girl, he said he would date J-Hope , since he is like a caring mother in the dorm.
42. On a radio show, RM was chosen as the member most likely to have a playboy image.
43. He prefers girls his own age or older than him. On a radio show, he chose singer-songwriter Younha as his ideal type, saying he likes all of his songs.
44. His ideal type is a woman who has a beautiful voice and pale skin, who is fit, smart and looks good in a pair of red converse.
45. He likes to travel without any plan. One day when he was working on the music, he went to Ttukseom Island just to rest his mind and wrote "Reflection".
46. If he could pass the chance of his life all at once, he would marry a woman he really loves and stay friends with kindergarten friends for the rest of his life. "Life is unpredictable, and I think such things are my luck," he says.
47. His speeches at concerts are so touching and inspiring that fans love collecting his quotes.
48. When he has concerns, he often talks to Suga and Jimin .
49. He chose Jungkook as the member he would like to make a sub-unit with.
50. RM says that if he didn't join BTS, he would have become a writer or a poet.
Comments will be approved before showing up.